AMIDST THE MURK


When hope's gone, and I forlorn,When the apparition is smiley, but the heart does mourn!
I find no rescue, no plan to hone,Amidst the murk I ask, "Why was I born?"

If life was such, and I expect not much,When God confers everyone their share to clutch!
I lack the warmth, the comforting touch,Amidst the murk I ask, "Why am I left untouched?"

I don't fight destiny, nor doubt the divine,I don't weep, or whimper, or grieve, or whine,
In moments when I wait for things to get fine,Amidst the murk I ask, "Of all the share, where's mine?"

Through the chasms of the sieve of hope I see,Not the same can life always be,
When the downs get deeper, and the ups seem to bury,Amidst the murk I ask, "Will life always be so dreary?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Gorilla Mind is Storming TikTok, Twitter And Internet. The Absolute Truth About Gorilla Mind And What You Should Know Before Trying Their Supplements

Everything You Should Know Before Watching 'Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning, Part One'

Deepbrain AI Studio: The Future of Video Production with the Best AI Video Generator in the Market ?